Life is a Balancing Act
Age is just a number - women today know that living our lives to the fullest doesn’t stop just because we grow older. But dealing with the symptoms of menopause daily, can make it difficult to feel like we are at the top of our game.
There are some important statistics regarding menopause that you should be aware of. According to a statement published in the year 2000 by the North American Menopause Society:
• 47.5 years old is the median age for perimenopause to begin
• 41.75 million women in the US are over the age of 50
• Today, a majority of women spend half to one-third of their lives in post-menopause
• In Western women, 51.4 is the average age for spontaneous menopause
• Making the journey through menopause takes an average of 4 years for most women
• There were 45.6 million women who were post-menopausal in the US in 2000, and 39.9 million of them were older than 51
There’s more…In 2004, the International Menopause Society found that:
• More than 50% of all women older than age 50 will experience a fracture due to osteoporosis
• Alzheimer’s Disease happens to menopausal women almost three times more often than to men—and menopause may be a big factor in this
• More than half of all women are unaware that their risk of heart disease increases after menopause
• By 2025, 1.1 billion women will be older than 50, according to the World Health Organization
How a Natural Lifestyle Can Really Help
Living a natural lifestyle as God intended can ease your transition through menopause. If
you’ve been meaning to give up smoking or drinking, this would be the best time to do it because extra toxins make it more difficult for your body to make the transition as your reproductive system shuts down.
Additionally, you will want to take a closer look at the foods you eat—organic or home grown is best. Consider shopping at farmer’s markets to get locally-grown produce. Set a regular bedtime and a regular wake-up time, and keep them even on the weekends—this will make it easier for you to get the sleep you need.
The biggest benefit of a healthy and nutritious diet during menopause is that it will help you lower the physical risks of menopause and aging. A healthy diet full of fresh vegetables, wild game and mono-unsaturated oils (like olive oil and avocados) will assist in reducing the hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability that menopause can bring. Thus, it’s best to choose foods that are as natural as possible and eat them as raw or lightly cooked as possible.
Get Symptom Relief by Balancing Your Hormones
Natural Powers Nutrition’s Balance can make menopause milder and make it much easier to get through by putting your body back in balance so you don’t have to suffer as much from. The natural ingredients in Balance were formulated to balance your hormones to help with:
• Night Sweats
• Hot Flashes
Here’s how it works…As the years have passed, your body’s general and specialized growth factors have dwindled. These are your true hormones, and they help you stay in balance by regulating your body’s functions and growth. But during menopause, you need a little extra help when your growth factors decline. The active ingredient in “Balance” is a proprietary extract of naturally derived growth factor complex. This ingredient, along with other proven, natural ingredients nourishes your body with the complete matrix of growth factors you need, right down to the cellular level.
For more information on menopause, hormonal imbalance & the supplements that can help you get through the struggles unbalanced hormones cause, please visit www.naturalpowersnutrition.com